Anyone else have these bugs after the patch?

Hi all!

I bought DE back in November and had no major issues until the last update which completely messed up the game. 😶

Just wondering if anyone else has these..

Bugs: *I can only see lobbies hosted in one server (e.g. WEST EUROPE), no filters *after I finish a game, I can't see other lobbies anymore, it just says searching for lobbies. Only fix is to close the game then run it again *if I host, I get lag after the 25-30 minute mark, and then the game lags more and more until the game crashes (RAM and CPU usage is normal). Game music doesn't lag though. None of my team mates have lag though.

Things I've tried: *reinstall video drivers (F) *validate files in Steam (F) *reinstall game (F) *run windowed (F) *a couple of prayers (F) *turn on vsync (no lag for last game I hosted but that's just 1 case)

submitted by /u/wsb_crazytrader
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2IXLWnJ
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment