Villager Building Bug in Aoe2_voobly ( video attached )

Hi,

Late November, I noticed a bug about villagers who occasionally don't proceed with building orders and stand idle at on top of construction area.

After I order villagers to build an economic or military building, I witness them go to the construction area and step on the middle of construction area. Vils go to the center of it.

If I select them again and clicking on construction zone, they step aside and start building.

I suspect this happens only against human players and does not happend against computer.

For 6-7 months I had no problem, this occured end of November.

Anyone else having similar issue ?

Thanks for all your help in advance.

submitted by /u/sortof81
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 http://bit.ly/2FUNLlV
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment