Best way to review recorded games?

So I've been getting back into the game after playing it quite a lot as a little kid and I'm having a blast! I played 20 or so MP games and managed to stay between the 1000-1100 rating. I want to improve my gameplay though, so I watched a few recordings of my games to see what I did wrong. But I find the controls for recordings in game are kind of lacking. Most importantly you don't seem to be able to go back or skip around in the recording like in a youtube video for example. These features would make watching my recordings easier and more informative.

So my question is: what is the best way to view recorded games? Is their some kind of external software you can use?

submitted by /u/Ilowkeylikeyou
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/38sAA5b
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment