Custom unit models in campaign

I know this is a long shot, but I'm gonna try it anyway.

So somehow I have managed to change the unit models in the indian campaign, i.e. the long swordsmen changed into eastern swordsmen (with cool scimitar and turbans and stuff) but on the next mission they turned back into regular long swordsmen. The problem is - I have no idea what I did, I tried to subscribe to the same mod - I think it was something called unique civs or something liked that.

Anyway, I tried to raise it's priority, re-subscribed etc. and it is working perfectly fine in a Standard game but it doesn't work any longer in campaigns and I am going mad of the thought that it was working before and now I don't know how to use it again (I know I know... but it was so much more immersive and I don't want to go back to vanilla units).

This is AoE 2: DE by the way, thank you for any suggestions in advance!

submitted by /u/malahun
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2PIS1rF
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment