I became a mercenary

I was playing a diplomacy game and i was doing well but a guy attacked me and destroyed everything exept a few houses,a market and an archery range soo i made a dozen hand cannoniers and i hid them,and the guy destroyed my archery range and the market so i said i am a mercenery now and a guy called me to protect his borders so i came.Enemy wanted to trade but wasn't able because of me so he lost ships and wasnt able to trade.I then protected his shores against galleys and trandport ships(mostly transport ships) and then a guy invaded and i came as first line of defense.Enemy lost the battle but we invaded and he killed my dudes so i lost.It was the most fun game ever

tl;dr:a guy destroyed my base but i had a bit of sodgiers so i protected another guys base

submitted by /u/joseph_potato
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2wo7iaG
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment