I feel the Kotyan Khan campaign just sucks.

I am currently playing through the Kotyan Khan campaign, and I am not enjoying it much at all. The problem is that there are stressful missions back to back as enemies are attacking you and you have close to no way to defend yourself.

A fun mission is where we are on even footing and fair teams. Yes, you can face some challenges, but it shouldn't feel overwhelming to the point you start to lose faith in your own ability as you have to restart over and over and still find no solution after hours. I really don't like having a poor eco with 100 enemies knocking on your gate while you have barely a handful of units and nowhere to escape. I don't see how people enjoy these situations. Am I missing something?

submitted by /u/Reaper8U
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/32HYfO8
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment