Robo appreciation

I was watching the HC3 qualifiers and I just really wanted to thank Robo (I think) for his work. I would imagine watching recs of those games without commentary from the exceptional casters in the Age Community is not as much fun. He can always rewatch the games, but the comebacks and the insane swings will be spoiled. As any sports fan can attest, it's really not the same when you know the results.

I also really enjoyed the guessing and "mystery" behind each of the players, which is another aspect of HC3 that he won't be able to enjoy as much since he knows all the identities.

I don't know Robo in anyway. I have no way of reaching out to him directly, hence the post . Watching the insane qualifiers with exceptional casting just made me think of all that he has to put in, just so we could enjoy the show. Your work is much appreciated brother. Thank you.

submitted by /u/ISeeThings404
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/32MQkPp
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment