Tips for a newbie?

I just watched some Mayans gameplay in the hidden cup and I would like to have some tips from you guys. I'm like a maniac for Archer Civilizations, for me, archer can beat any unit if very well played with Trabs for example. I've played Britons for a 6 games, my six first games in the multiplayer, I won 4 of those games. I would like to know some tips. My two losses were about a very pressure early game, the only strategy that I'm training is the FC, because I think it's a solid and good strategy to start learning about the eco in game, after I get acquainted with eco than I focus on improving my micro. But I can dodge some Trabs and Scorpions for sure. I've have put my Flank and Line formations in the macro of my mouse and It get's easier to dodge. But I still need some good civs with insane archer mechanics, build orders and ways to counter early pressure. I mean, I only do FC because Britons get Longbow in Castle, and they are just awesome.

Hope you guys can give me some tips to do about it.
I'm brazilian anyways, if there is some english mistake, pardon me.

submitted by /u/goldpentakill
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2PLFmEG
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment