Hate what the Resonance Bot says

I hate bad sportsmanship (no, I'm not no referee for football).

And I especially hate what the Resonance Bot says when it's either winning or losing.

Losing: BOOOO (Shall you let me resign?)

Losing: My granny could scrap better than that (I have completely failed to establish an advantage over my enemies)

Neither: AAAHHHHHH (You are the first person to overturn my rule)

Winning: It is good to be the king! (You fought viably, but my victory was inevitable [some stupid passage after this])

Winning: You played two hours to die like this?

It's like the Resonance Bot is a sore player (both winning and losing). And when I'm starting to lose I cannot stand what it says. Then I get angry and torpedo it, because I hate the expressions.

Can the Resonance Bot not say this?!! Is there a setting to mute their language?

submitted by /u/DaringWhale826
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/38o76Wa
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment