Would you guys sign up a petition to bring Stephen Rippy & Kevin Mcmullan back to the series if someone ever made one?

I was thinking about it and I really wanted to bring the both of them for future titles and/or remasters.

I can be here bitching and moaning on random forums, or I can really start rallying people and start a petition so that Microsoft would at least (at least) consider bringing them back, if possible.

For most of you, it might not be a big deal, but I actually listen a lot to AoE2 soundtrack. And I can only listen to the original one, not the remastered versions by Todd Masten or whomever the other guys are.

It's one of the few that besides being amazing, you can actually hear them without being in game and without feeling boredom (I know a few OSTs for other games that sound amazing in game but when in standalone they're kinda boring)

submitted by /u/Serial_Killer_PT
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2TpPFQI
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment