Do you still transition Scouts into Archers if you're playing an Infantry Civ in Team Games?

Zero Empires said in this video that you normally want to transition from scouts into archers when playing the flank in team games, when doing a scout rush. I normally play Slavs on flank so I have average archers in Feudal. Going into Castle, Slav archers are below-average, and I feel like these are wasted troops (since I shouldn't be getting the crossbow upgrade, at least I think). Isn't it more reasonable to transition into skirms or maybe even double-down on cav by making a 2nd stable? (leaning toward the former, as skirms counter spears)

(Also, if I'm fighting against an archer civ (ex: Britons), would I just want skirms or is it also worth getting archers/some archers? or even doubling down on cav?)

submitted by /u/GermanJoe1104
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/3dYfGRV
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment