We need a more sophisticated random civ pick choice

I'm thinking that sometimes I feel like diving into ranked with random civ but also practicing my archer rush and end up getting Spanish on gold rush. Fairly good civ, but not what I was rooting for. Since random civ ranked is, in my opinion, the best way to improve, I'd love to get an option where I can get a civ among some, banning others.

This way, if I feel like going for archers, I could pick Britons, Ethiopians, Italians, Koreans, etc and get to play the game I wanted, but still get the rush and thrill of randomness.

I think that this would be particularly good in TG ranked also, since I never pick random civ in fear of getting a cavalry civ in the flank or an archer civ in the pocket.

What do you think?

submitted by /u/fake-st
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2MCgUqN
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment