What's a good range for Dark Age Idle Time?

I've been paying close attention to my Feudal up time as I've noticed when I make minimal mistakes in dark age I win almost every game (Ranked RM 1v1), due to having a 30 sec to 1 minutes advantage with Feudal units and getting some villagers picks, which snowballs into a faster Castle and an even bigger power spike with crossbows and or knights being able to wipe out a feudal army easily and then ravage the eco.

I've been practicing against the Extreme AI since it makes very few mistakes in Dark Age (it seems to get up to Feudal with around 10 seconds of a perfect time). And if you make mistakes in dark age the AI punishes you very hard since once it has a score lead it sends a constant stream of units to raid while also managing it's eco perfectly at home and getting up to Castle first.

I managed to beat the Extreme AI a few times now, even with bad civ matchups, and when I do beat it it's with around 10 seconds behind a perfect up time. Is that pretty decent? I notice even pro players make mistakes in Dark sometimes like getting housed or self laming, so I was wondering if there were stats out there for average margin of error for feudal up times at different elos

submitted by /u/IandaConqueror
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/388IRhA
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment