How do FF Cumans counter a castle drop?

I uploaded a replay here:

https://easyupload.io/y5ypfn

I've asked about castle drops before. Mostly from what I've seen from pros if you don't have military you just have to make your own castles.

Some guy Krepost rushed me so there was no way my towers would go up in time to deny it and I'd need like 2 preemptive towers with 10 villagers to try lol.

It killed one of my tcs as I tried to save for castle age as well as a few farms and some vills because I didn't check the krepost's range. But even if the map generation favored me and I placed my second tc further back, one of my tcs would still die along with all my farms.

I can't fight castle units with feudal ones.

I guess this is why Cumans aren't considered competitive anymore lol. Ah well I'll keep trying them since I think they're good on maps with prolonged full feudal aggression. You don't have many resources to deal with aggression early on but over time the extra vills will pull you ahead.

submitted by /u/GetADogLittleLongie
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/38ZvoqR
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment