May you please help me to find this game?

Hello guys,

so there is this guy: https://aoe2.net/#profile-76561199040947051

that as you can see has an unnatural climbing in the leaderboard. My guess is that he is a cheater, but I'm not sure.

By the way if you check his previous games, he also played against many streamers, for example MBL, DAUT, HERA, etc.

I'm trying to find a game by one of these streamers, where the streamer play against this guy. For example I have checked the 7-hours stream of MBL of yesterday, trying to find this guy as the enemy, but couldn't find it. Of course I won't watch 7 hours of gameplay so I may miss the game, even if I try to skip as less as possible the stream.

Now I'm going to check the others, but I would appreciate your help to stop me from looking around blindly like that (maybe someone watched the streams and they remember the game, etc), just for the curiosity to see if this is a cheater for real or not.

It's not that important, it's just a personal curiosity now.

thank you

submitted by /u/WorkingMeringue
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2yIjg0l
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment