(WIP) How To Counter: A web site to see information on how to counter land units in AoE2: DE!

Hello everyone!

I want to share a tool I'm working on:

https://how-to-counter.herokuapp.com/

As you can see, it is a site that holds information on every land unit in AoE2, with the intention of showing which units you should use to counter them, and which units they counter.

It is very incomplete - only the first few units (Skirms and the Archer line) in the list have information filled in, and for that reason I'd like to ask for help with filling all of the units' information.

A lot of counters are situational and depend on many things, but I'd like the site to be a more general view of what you should use against a particular unit. If you'd like to help out with directly filling in information, send me a message to my inbox.

Any feedback/suggestions in the comments is welcome and appreciated!

submitted by /u/Kokozord
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/36LcymK
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment