How 2 Sicilians

There was recently a post which lauded Sicilian bonuses and claimed they haven't been figured out. It's also one of my favorite civs to play and would really enjoy hearing how people have learned to use them.

Here is two topics:

  1. How do you maximize making use of the first crusade? Often I find myself using it in an attempt to comeback when I am behind but it proves not enough. How can I use it most decisively to win games?

  2. There has been lots of discussion about how knight play is very strong because of bonus damage reduction. Does anyone play archers or is it not worth it because they can still be countered with stronger archer civs, siege, or cav?

submitted by /u/suburbscout
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/319CERD
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment