Sucks to Suck, aka the Trials and Tribulations of HD 1700s

So, after peaking at about 760 ELO, I shed a lot of it to some badly played 1v1s. No big deal, but I have trouble finding 1vs1 Arabia games now. So. Team games. Sure, why not.

Gold pit. MY scout rush gets shut down by palisades, but, ok. I'll pump archers and boom. Ally tries to forward castle like three times. Get's shut down by Watch towers(inside the enemy walls...), knights, etc. I'm in the center, telling him we need to take the center. He goes for the forward castle. Again. IT WORKS!

But of course, by this time, the enemy have attacked the center in a big way, they drop castles on it, and push me off.

Jeezus. How is this not a thing people understand? ALL the gold is in the center. ALL OF IT. You gotta take the... what? CENTER.

submitted by /u/VerjigormExElijeh
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 http://ift.tt/2hsSKfC
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment