Looking for 2v2 mates

Hi, I play in the ~1600 bracket on HD (just started) and I like to play 2v2 on open maps. However, being in that bracket brings a lot of first timers with them. I watch a lot of replays and tactics and I don't think of myself as even remotely good but I do like feudal aggression and carry it out quite okay for my elo level. However I regularly get teammates that can't defend themselves from raids, never really make military or make a onesided army or one that lacks the right counters. What would be your advice for me?

  • try to keep your teammates alive, be less aggressive in feudal, risk 2 enemies booming
  • wall and Boom myself and win 2v1 -Switch to voobly
  • find and team up with better players -other

If you find yourself in me a little bit and your elo is not too far off mine you can send me a private message for my steam ID so we can team up some time

submitted by /u/almondpizza
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2H7fhug
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment