Modding Question

So I'm trying to make a Civ's Team Bonus grant a Technology to research to their allies. After hours of struggling, the best idea I can come up with is something like this:

Civilization's Team Bonus effect upgrades Villagers to a dummy building. Dummy Building unlocks a dummy technology that is normally impossible to research. Dummy technology's effect reverts dummy buildings back to Villagers. My actual Technology Upgrade requires dummy technology before it can be researched (and consequently before it can be seen in the command card).

But the problem is, it crashes. And I'm pretty sure it's because of the dummy unit. But I have no way of knowing what about the dummy unit is causing it to crash. I just copied the Barracks into an unused unit slot and changed the Initial Technology to my dummy technology.

Here's my data mod: http://www.mediafire.com/file/2x42udvn41mcp11/empires2_x2_p1.zip

submitted by /u/Templarfreak
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2q4DSIT
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment