WHAT IS THIS GAME?!

I really need to know this game. So when I was younger, one of the first games I can remember playing on my dad's laptop was a sorta top down, stratagey, kinda age of empires, western cowboy game. I remember that you had dynamite that you could blow stuff up with, and for some reason I remember It had a prominent waterfall in the game. I also think I remember one of the challenges I had was to save a women stuck on a rock, and one of the tools I had was dynamite. I would really like to remember this game and start playing it! If anyone can remember it, please help!

EDIT: Maybe not AOE style game. But I believe still stratagey. Better graphics than that game too I think.

submitted by /u/jackiboyi
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : gaming https://ift.tt/2RkNR8w
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment