Discord for low elo players?

Hey guys, I've been picking up the game again in January with my friend, we usually do 2v2 every weekend and guess who's always carrying the team, not me haha. On ranked 1v1 i've been struggling with my mid to late-game performance, defending against a rush, defending a battlefront, keeping a castle alive, and my overall macro and micro... my elo is now at 700 ish with occasional win here and there but mostly losing... So I'd like to be better by playing more frequently with players within that elo range, is there any discord chat for that?

If there wasn't any, do you guys wanna make a discord group for any casual-not-so-competitive just for fun players like me who want to get better?

Thanks! and stay healthy!

submitted by /u/AlvaAlv
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/3f7q6gi
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment