Just lost the weirdest match

Played a 2v2 as japs against a Chinese player. Idr the map but we spent most of the game basically 1v1ing on our respective half's of the map. This is the first time I've been completely baffled by the outcome of the game. This Chinese player just spammed the first army (chukonu and spearmen) and I'm thinking I've played against this before, not the same thing since players switch to arquebus once in age3, but the concept is similar.

I make yumi and nagis. Simple plan for me especially since yumi out range them by a lot. There was a point where all his spears were gone to stop my raid, so I took the opportunity to send the bulk of my nagis onto his ckn. Literally had 20 nagi run into like 30 chukonu and somehow they all died with the bulk of army still alive. This happened 2 more times in slightly different scenarios. I didn't even understand what was happening. I used my yumis to focus his spears so they were basically useless but the CKN were literally melting their counter. idk what was happening man, that shit cheesed the hell out of me.

submitted by /u/bigYman
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe3 https://ift.tt/3o0NOAi
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment