Need help with hotkeys!

So a few updates ago messed up with my hotkeys and they used to be very simple

QWER

ASDF

ZXCV

But been a couple weeks now that they got all messed up. Farm, which used to be on A, has been moved to F. Houses, which used to be Q, have been moved to E. And I try to reset to default at options and it does not work. I try to switch from HD version to definitive edition hotkeys and it does not work.

Does anyone know what might be causing this? Alternatively, can someone send me a copy of the default Hotkeys.hki file, or post it online, so I can replace at the game folder? That might work.

Edit: Also, I noticed that even if I go to the game folder on users\name\Games\Age of Empires 2 DE\player folder\profile and delete all hotkey files they still show up in game at the saved hotkeys bar. Could it be age2 saved these files on cloud and everytime I try to change them it replaces them with the cloud version? Anyway, getting really desperate, I tried everything and nothing works

submitted by /u/-Alphard-
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/3rso17m
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment