Magyar killing wolves bonus

So I played a really interesting game against the AI during the last few days. I played ludikris sized black forest map, I picked Magyars vs 7 hardest AIs (free for all) and used the 90 minute treaty option (can't attack each other for the first 90 minutes of the game) so that we could all boom to the max.

During those 90 minutes of treaty I kept sending villagers all over the map, walled in resources like stone and gold, building TCs on strategic locations, walling relics etc. The civ bonus for killing wolves in one strike really pays off in this situation, it's basically OP.

The AIs couldn't really do much, I mined the shit out of the map and once the treaty was up I had significantly more resources than them + buildings all over the huge map on strategic locations, castles everywhere due to all the stone I got etc. I even walled up passages in the forest so that they wouldn't trade with each other. It was free for all game so they attacked each other too but I think even if they would all be against me I would still beat them eventually because I controlled so many choke points. I kept spamming Magyar huszars and halbs with some cavalry archers and paladin thrown in and just kept coming at AIs from all directions until they said 'no mas'.

I wonder what would you do in this situation, if you played against Magyars on a ludikris BF map and the Magyar player would just keep roaming the map with vills building everywhere from the start due to killing wolves with one strike? How do you counter this? Is the Magyar bonus overpowered in this situation?

submitted by /u/SlavicAristocrat
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2CNXtE8
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment