Where to start with playing ranked for a beginner ?

Hey guys, I have been a huge fan of this game and age of mythology, but I only tried to play ranked AOM. The thing is, AOE is already so huge, tehre is probably so many patches, strategies etc. and I just dont know where to start, I am kind of deciding wheter to stay with AOM. Its pain seeing only 200 ppl on voobly in the lobbbies. So if anyone could recommend me some information, where I can get some info on the patches, whats different from the original single player one, some good channels for tactics and beginner tuts that are up to date (I only know zero empires) and some sites with articles and recordings. Maybe if someone wants to play, I ll appreciate it. What scares me the most, that I ll be forced to use only few civilizations, in aom you could own with any god, but I remember checking out AOE2 some time ago, and I only saw mirrored matches with overused Huns and a few more nations. Thank you, I ll appreacite your help :))

submitted by /u/jaroslavprossv
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2ObxMzi
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment