Hate moving camera, help me XD

I play Warcraft, Starcraft, Age Of Empires, Dota, LoL and Heroes Of The Storm occasionally. The only thing that bothers me (a lot) is camera movement. I can't get used to edge panning, mouse dragging or camera auto-follow (where this one is supported) with neither of my mice (G502 and Naga). It's so uncomfortable that most of the time I just complain about the camera instead of enjoying my favourite games. The option I like the best is WASD for camera movement. It's a viable option for games like Civilization but not so much for Starcraft because a lot of hotkeys are going to need a remap and I have no idea where to put them since the numbers are needed too (I could map them on the mouse if that is a good idea).

TLDR Is there a way to use WASD (or other keys) on RTS and MOBA games instead of moving the camera by mouse? Does anyone else hate this and managed to find a solution?

Let me know if my idea is that bad and it's going to limit me in-game :)

submitted by /u/DingoKis
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : gaming https://ift.tt/2Rx8n5u
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment