Play online - Failed to join

Hello everybody,

I would love to play AoE3 online. I tried everything but i just can't. If anybody find the solution, i would give him like 1 million dollars !

I play the game with a cracked version : Age of Empires III – Complete Collection [Origami]

So i installed the game and try to join a game on GameRanger. I can see the game, but when i connect, i got the "Failed to join" message.

This is what i tried to do :

- open 16000 port
- restart router
- disable the firewall
- disable AVG Antivirus
- enable DMZ on the router
- reinstall the game plus deleting the Program Files and My Games folder

But i STILL have this error message.

Can anybody help me please ?

Thanks a lot.

submitted by /u/Commentez
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe3 https://ift.tt/2yOrDEy
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment