Voobly Hotkeys only work when i host a game.

I'm new to this subreddit so i apologise if a tech question should be posted in a specific forum or area that I don't know about.

I've played on HD for a while and wanted to make the transition to Voobly. After some work I managed to get most of it sorted, the only thing I'm struggling with is the Hotkeys.

I used some guides to transfer hotkeys from HD to Voobly and also just manually inserted the Hotkeys.

At first I thought it was a multiplayer issue because when i started in SP Menu and played a Standard game the Hotkeys were working perfectly but when I joined an MP game they weren't. But then I hosted a gameroom to test and I noticed the hotkeys worked perfectly again. So i though i'd finally gotten it right but I joined a game and again, they weren't working. So now I'm thinking the Hotkeys only work when I host the game and not when i join one.

Any ideas how to fix this?

submitted by /u/Baseleader77
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2Qnuzys
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment