How to get an easier AI after converting from AOE2HD

Hello guys,

you are my last hope - i cant get the AI working as i would like it.

Patching old AoE2 with the HD content works quite well - i used WK Edition or AOE2 Tools. My only Problem is that the normal AI is gone after this - and only the Promi AI is available which is okay for me, but my multiplayer-mate is not good enough for it.

At the end there were just two different results: 1.) the "Standard AI" is using Promi AI - but no matter which difficulty is set, its too hard for me. 2.) the "Standard AI" is not working and tries to scout with villagers - not starting to play (i think this came up when i tried to use the Petersen from http://aok.heavengames.com/blacksmith/showfile.php?fileid=12832)

So - is there a way to get an easier AI even with the HD without playing the HD Steam Version?

I hope you can help me - google did not work out

submitted by /u/nasdaq2k
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2Eu0zh9
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment