Question about streaming with Streamlabs OBS and voobly.

I (finally) downloaded voobly and have the expansions, settings and hotkeys setup. I’d like to stream some games but I’m pretty new to OBS and streaming in general.

When I stream HD, I just use the game capture source and select AOE2 HD and that works great. I can alt tab to music or whatever and have it keep showing the game. It just looks better and smoother. What’s the equivalent for voobly? Do I just have to use screen capture instead of game capture? Since AOE only runs when you’re in-game and about to be in-game, I’m not sure what approach to take.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks guys.

Ps follow me at twitch.tv/ninja and get those v-bucks for an epic victory royale.

submitted by /u/ElJSalvaje
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2SqcNLx
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment