Rotating game modes

After seeing the wololo turnament, I must admit that Empire wars is a lot of fun. I just crave to go play it myself, however no one joins the lobbies (my lobbies at least) and those who do often have a very different elo score than me.

This lead to the idea that a ''weekly'' rotating game mode parallel to ranked random maps that found matched based on the ranked elo. I would love to be allowed to que op to some of the fun game modes like: 1v1 and FFA regicide, Catch the relic, King of the Hill, Deathmatch, Empire wars and so on.

Now I dont know how popular the deathmatch game mode is, but personally I would much rather myself play some of the other interesting game modes. I imagine that the system would work like the current Deathmatch mode, where you can que up to both ques at the same time, if you want to.

What do you think?

submitted by /u/2Drunk4Lief
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/3d8g4d0
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment