How to fix my late game?

I started playing AOM 1v1s with a friend after not touching the game for years. Used to be pretty good in the past playing Greeks and Norsemen , not as good with Egyptians and Atlanteans.

Even though Greeks are considered late game race, i always used to rush with centaurs to damage my enemy’s villagers and economy. And even though my early game was always on point, advancing on classic age first, taking control of settlements,goldmines etc, rushing villagers i always seem to crumble after heroic age. I seems like im always behind always fighting with less troops.

Is there any basic guide how to not fall behind in troops/resources in mid-late game? Perhaps i shouldn’t rush and focus on more villagers and play defensively?

submitted by /u/farjhaiser
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : AgeofMythology https://ift.tt/2KkFOJp
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment