Installation problems

Looking for advice here...

I recently bought the "complete collection" of aoe3 on steam (orig + warchiefs + asians) and so far I've only managed to install the original game. (I have windows 10.)

Upon launching, a product key menu pops up with the key written in there but after the very first launch where i entered the key into a different window it doesn't want me to enter the key anymore. After i click "play" in the key window, it promptly shows the warchiefs being downloaded but then the original game loads and I never see the download running or finished.

Do you know how to install the game and the expansions properly?

submitted by /u/Felixrr_cc
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe3 https://ift.tt/2lKdJMK
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment