Is there a way to change starting resources/disable aggressive animals/add more villagers in random map nomad?

My favourite type of game is a start from absolute scratch when you start as a nomad with Low resources (just 200 wood to build a Town Center and then you're with nothing, it's in UPatch HD mod), but AI is a big dumb-dumb and in the 10th minute of the game 1 to 2 civilizations are eliminated and when I check the timeline 4-6 AI civilizations have no settlers and they can't produce a new one since they haven't gathered enough food.

I see at least three options that can fix the problem.

  1. Disabling spawning aggressive animals - AI won't die unless I or another AI kills them, so they eventually gather food to produce more.
  2. Start with 2-3 nomad villagers - AI has less chance to die, although I have more villagers, so still a nomad start but not from absolute scratch
  3. Change the Low Resources settings to add 50 or 100 food, so AI can produce villagers immediately as they build their town centre

And maybe another one

  1. Rewrite the AI so it doesn't die in such dumb way

I've tried to find where this data can be located and maybe try to mod it myself, but since I opened up that one file that had more than 2 million lines of code I think it would be easier to find an Ensemble Studios dev to edit that for me than figure it out myself.

Is there any mod that can do one of these things?

submitted by /u/isemeg
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe https://ift.tt/2QuUjdK
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment