Returning player looking for people to play with or an active clan

Hello I'm a returning player just bought AoM off steam. Been trying to find some buddys who are active to practice 2v2/3v3 with because I've mostly been doing 1v1. I play every night last 3 weeks PST time zone. Looking to better my skills/understanding of the game and hit my goal of 1700... looking for good players who will help me learn. I'd say my real rank is around 1700 I know back during the CD days of mythology I was a mid 1700 although game has changed a ton. I am trying to find players around the same skill lvl, hopefully work on our skills together and come up with cool team strategies. Also I only play land maps sorry....

submitted by /u/GrimRRsupersport
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : AgeofMythology https://ift.tt/366rf2W
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment