Unable to get steam to download the enhanced graphics pack?

Maybe I'm just being stupid but I can't work it out. I've got the base game installed, but when I press download on the enhanced graphics DLC pack it just launches the game and does nothing else.

Now after doing it 5 times and restarting comp, all to no avail, steam tells me the DLC is already in my library, but still has a download button that launches the game and does nothing else. Nothing has downloaded, and there are no downloads in my steam queue.

I don't use steam much so hopefully I'm just doing this the wrong way. Am I supposed to access the store through the game? The option for UHD graphics is still greyed out in game, and I can't find the DLC through the mod manager. Any ideas?

submitted by /u/madcatte
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2Q8SZhT
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment