Spectator Overlay/Display Question

So I’ve been watching u/zeroempires recent videos on the regicide tournament and I’m wondering how he got the spectator display configured as he does. I’m pretty sure the commentators mentioned the tournament was on HD but I’m pretty sure there are no such mods on Steam to do this.

If I’m mistaken and they are playing on Voobly then the graphics looks like the overlay mod, based on the tech upgrades bar, but I don’t know how he is displaying so much info on the chart. It seems the chart is a mix between the economy and general display. While I know you can configure the mod by typing !overlaysettings in chat, I don’t know how to trigger displaying the current resources and all the other information in the same panel.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Video for reference.

submitted by /u/Kaiser718815
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 http://ift.tt/2Afb4mH
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment