Twitch ad policy

Hey everyone,

I have been away from this subreddit and I bet no one even realized I am gone anyway 11. I am here to ask your ideas on the current twitch ad policy.

Nowadays, I am watching KotD matches and practice matches for it. Congrats to memb, who put together such an awesome tournament. However, I rarely watch them live so usually I have to watch the recorded videos on twitch.

I realized that twitch has a weird ad system. When the twitch tab is not active, the ad starts but it does not automatically return to the game, which is awkward. I am not always giving it 100% attention so I sometimes just listen to it, unless there is a membrage 11, but twitch demands my full attention.

Moreover, twitch plays the same ads constantly. Nowadays it is either the stupid Phillips commercial with a lousy rape pun or EA battlefront ad. EA ad is somewhat short but I am really fed up with the Phillips ad. It is long, it is boring and it is unskippable. Right now, I swore to God I will never buy anything from Phillips. I know I cannot this promise for long but I'll make sure Phillips will actually lose money because of that ad.

I know that casters make a living out of this and they are definitely not the ones to blame. So, the big question is, how do we reach out to twitch to relax their ad policy?

I am not asking for fully skippable ads. Rather, being able to skip an ad after it plays one time a day seem enough for me. Phillips would be happy as well, as I would be watching its stupid ad once a day and watching first 5,10 or even 15 seconds of it once every hour or so.

The alternative for me is to drop twitch totally and go for videos published in youtube, but before that, I would like to try to fix twitch.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/darthsasuke
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 http://ift.tt/2isQgS7
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment