AOE Passion

So I come here today, humbly, to ask all of you fine members of this society, do our interests in this game all share the same roots? Aoe, in my opinion, seems to coerce a very select group of like-minded individuals into it's grasp. I've been obsessed for going on 4 years. Though i only have 1000 hours, it is easily my most played game by a land slide.

I wanted to ask all of you, because I don't quite get it, why do we all keep playing this game?? Or more specifically, why do YOU keep playing this game?

This might just be true for me, but i doubt it is considering the similarity of aoe fans. I've always had a passion for the medieval way of life, a simpler life, where the complexities of the current world are non-existent, diminished by the ongoing challenge to survive. Then, as i got older, the battles and the war caught my interest entirely. Aoe was perfect to satisfy this urge for real time war and strategy, and so it has stuck.

Is it the same for all of you my friends? Do we all continually return to this game because of our passion for the medieval or do some of you live the strategy obsession? Could it just be the game for some of you?

I really find this interesting because i feel that there's something more to the cult group of people who exclusively play aoe2. Something that binds us all, a common factor which pulls us back to the game time and time again.

submitted by /u/DrushToImp
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2pJgqjW
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment