Tired of AOE2 HD lag and more.

So, getting tired of it. I literally seem to have a 50/50 split, even when I specifically ONLY play vs one with 80 ping or less.

Its always such a lag fest, and it ruins the fun of the game for me. No I dont lag myself, in fact I haven't had a ping above 100 MS in years ON MY END, and D/C not in 2 years+ (Yes lucky 2 places I lived now I guess).

But game still lags no matter my patience on waiting for right player to join.

And then also the silly troll and time wasters on AOE2 HD that waste my time as well. You know, there is a lot of down time to find that fun cool game that really pushed you.

...Cheers, veteran of AOE2. Played probably over 1000 online matches, mostly on AOE2 HD cause back when I was on voobly I also found it to be laggy, but maybe its better?

submitted by /u/Fentas
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 http://bit.ly/2pPkuhS
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment