Oh Ye Mighty AOE2 Gods, Hear My Noobie Plea..! [or where can a player find non-steam, economic focused, training scenarios]

Dusting off my copy of aoe2 recently, I am not ashamed to admit I am the noobiest of noobs and need a little practice...

Saw ZE Interactive Fast Castle Tutorial and thought it looked awesome as I really want to work on improving my early game economy management. However I am running an old T61 which doesn't always see eye-to-eye with a steam + win 10 combo. So I was wondering, are there any similar economic tutorials out there on the net?

I know there are sites like http://www.cysion.be/aocbox/?cat=6 which have boar hunting, deer luring etc, but was hoping for something with the focus on the fuller economic picture, like Zacks's IFC tutorial, rather than singular micro aspects of the game?

If anyone can help, I would deeply appreciate it. Thank you.

TL;DR Where can a player find non-steam, economic focused, training scenarios like ZE's Interactive Fast Castle Tutorial

submitted by /u/daBigBaboo
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2J6y7lA
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment