What are your thoughts on Empires Apart?

I am a very blunt individual who doesn't hold things back to hurt other's feelings, so i'm just going to be straight up and say I bought the game and am terribly disappointed.

Real talk; I feel the game is a complete cash grab that copies the age of empires game design down to the name of the upgrades and how the civilizations are designed to be played out. I understand age of empires was the inspiration but feel it's completely unprofessional to copy 80% of a game and resell it under the guise of "we're doing it for the fans".

In addition to this the minimalist graphics designs seem to be more the game trying to keep costs down then actually wanting to have the game have a certain type of look and feel.

The UI is clumsily designed and the animations don't feel very fluent.

TLDR: The game is complete shit in my opinion and more than likely a cash grab.

Disclaimer: All opinions in the text of this post are solely my opinion, I am not making any factual statements / claims about the game or developer. I advise you do your own research and form your own opinion.

submitted by /u/dragonflamer92
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2Gqjtry
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment