Vet zone.com player wanting to come back but serious concern and some questions.

So my zone.com aka was Metroidz/Tamp0n among a million others (when zone.com had no limits to how many names you could claim. I was heavy into the Choson war and DM scene and played for over a decade with some of the best players. As for this game, I played the beta and the game shortly after it was released but it was absolutely awful. Units colliding, pathfinding and extremely wonky villagers (Automatically going to harvest resources after building TC, villagers stopped working all together/standing around farms and other resources. I was disgusted with the current state of the game and requested a refund, which was granted. Is the game worth buying again? Are any of these issues fixed? It only seemed to happen once the players started massing units / commands that everything fell apart. I just want to know if I’m able to play a solid fun 3v3 DM / Choson war and if there is even a community for it. Thank you!

submitted by /u/TSRGrimmjow
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe https://ift.tt/2lyGvzD
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment