AoE in a slow way

Hey everyone. I'd like to know if there's a way to play AoE in a more rpg-ish way to take the time to build and very slow progress, bigger maps, taking hours to do some progress, I don't know how to explain but taking a really good time to make progress and advance ages. I want to build my empire and make it beautiful, to take days in the same game. I like this kind of system, I remember a mod for battlefield 2 called project reality that campaings could take weeks in that gamemode, battles would last days... J know, I'm a weird person haha. English is not my native language so I'm having some difficult to explain myself, thank you!

submitted by /u/lucasjose501
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/3207doP
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment