Scout rush into knight rush

Most of the games I play online are with huns in Arabia. In Feudal age I build 2 forward stables and get bloodlines + forging and start raiding with 6 scouts. In the mean time I pump out more scouts to delay his economy. My opponent will go all into spearman.

More often then not he will go Castle Age earlier but with a way smaller economy. After I click up I will put a majority of my eco on gold/food and do not focus on booming because I want to finish this game asap. I start massing knights coming from 3/4 forward stables at this point.

I wait until I have 15-21 FU(minus the defensive upgrades) Castle nights before I attack. Should I aim for killing my opponents TC's or just weaken his economy? Last game I destroyed one TC but then mass pikemen killed me. The games before Killing his TC proved to work. I am around 1300-1400 elo.

submitted by /u/Milanjacks
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/303Z3ub
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment