New player

I just copped myself a copy of AOE2HD on steam during this summer sale and it's been a blast so far. From what i've played in single player I have been fairly inefficient during my entire games, like usually being the last one to evolve in ages or being on the bottom of the "leader board" (standard difficulty) . Although I do know the best way to learn something is by doing it yourself, I do like to watch and learn how others do it and so I pose the question if any of you guys on this subreddit know of any AOE2 youtubers or streamers out there that I could check out that play on a more casual-ish side if that makes any sense lol, instead of the pro players who zoom everywhere and go to the next age every time I blink, or if any of you guys out there reading this have any tips for me thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/Kivitor
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2XcAd9r
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment