Benchmark Test Fails When Game Runs Fine

I’ve been playing this game for about a week now, and it’s been a great time. While playing in unranked games has been fun, it’s hard to find good lobbies sometimes and I’d love to play ranked.

While my laptop is very bad, struggling to run almost every other game, it can run aoe2 1v1s and 2v2s with no issues. After going into the scenario editor and playing many, many matches I’ve confirmed that even at max population in a 2v2 game (800 units), the game runs fine.

The problem is I can’t pass the benchmark test at all, only getting at most an 853. I could understand it if my laptop truly couldn’t run 1v1 games, but I’ve proven it can. I’ve tried reducing the resolution of the game and the pc itself to the lowest possible, lowering graphics, and even messing with the steam launch settings and more.

If anybody has any other solutions I haven’t found I’d appreciate it. I’ll be getting a very nice gaming pc next month, so it’s not the end of the world, I’d just like to enjoy this amazing game as much as I can in the meantime.

submitted by /u/Beetle_Man
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/37MzyEF
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment