Quick question - Mangrove Map AI match sadness..AIs don't chop mangrove trees

Hello, I am having a blast with AoE2 HD just got on black friday sale and been playing it non stop. I am practising against moderate bots (pretty hard for me) 1 v 1 in tiny maps. I found mangrove map design interesting so I was playing it, usually I get stomped but this round was turning out to be different. They were all mining gold and stones only and eventually had no military so I just walked in and won. I watched the replay and once they didn't have trees on their main island they just couldnt build/make anything.

Does this mean AIs cannot identify the trees which are on the entire map just because there is weird watery terrain between them and the trees? kinda felt bummer because I thought I was pwning them finally.

submitted by /u/Jinagadun
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 http://ift.tt/2kfYVrR
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment