Can you have the screen follow a unit as it moves around?

I want to have my screen follow a unit around passively. How would I go about doing this? I want to follow the unit around automatically just like you can in RCT or OTTD.

One way to do it is to add the unit to a control group and then holding that group number button in and the screen will sort of "follow" the unit around in a twitching way, but it will also make the unit(s) hail continuously as a response. The unit is also selected if doing it this way and I would much rather have the screen follow the unit around without a selection.

Can it be done with map scripting? I have programming and scripting experience but I've never touched or looked into AoE2 map making.

PS: I'm using AoE2:HD

submitted by /u/pieordeath
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2Ip9q3W
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment